Medical Patient Billing, Statement Printing, & Mailing Services
Streamline your billing process and reduce overhead costs while improving the patient billing experience.
Our standalone patient statement printing and mailing service helps increase patient payment satisfaction and reduces your administrative costs. You have the option to integrate with our advanced payment solutions or continue using your existing provider alongside our services. We’ll take care of the entire billing process, from statement design to printing, mailing, and tracking, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Innovative Billing Statement Design
Our patient-friendly billing statement template is designed to deliver an optimal patient payment experience. Not only will it help you retain more patients but it will facilitate prompt payment solutions. The benefits of our patient billing solutions include:
- Clear, concise, and easy-to-understand patient billing statement layout
- Option to integrate charges from multiple medical providers or service departments to reduce paperwork and simplify patient payment solutions
- Comprehensible display of patient charge breakdown and payment instruction options to maximize collection efforts
- Contextual details and information to explain charges, reducing customer service queries
- Inclusion of insurance information to help patients understand their payment responsibilities
- Fully-customized design to increase brand recognition and facilitate patient payment solutions
Medical Patient Billing and Mailing Solutions
Eliminate your patient billing struggles and save money with our innovative statement mailing processes with cutting-edge technology.
- Simply export electronic billing data from your system and we will design, print, and mail all patient billing communications on your behalf
- Our billing platform is compatible with virtually all practice management systems, hospital information systems, accounting systems, and payment collection systems
- HITRUST certified operations ensure compliance and eliminates your information security risks
- Seamless integration allows you to generate patient invoices to get paid faster
- Option for your patients to receive e-statements to further reduce overhead mailing costs
- All recipients’ addresses are validated against the National Change of Address (NCOA) database. We update all addresses before mailing your patient invoices, modifying information based on your custom processing rules.
- File acknowledgment reports, file summary reports, CASS address reports, and NCOA address reports can be viewed and downloaded on the portal, retrieved via SFTP, or integrated into third-party systems using the REST API so you can synchronize your patient information.
- Who doesn’t like to save on postage costs? eStatements are a great way to do that. However, managing who gets an eStatement and who gets a paper statement can be a challenge. Delivering sensitive or protected information securely is another challenge. MailMyStatements solves these problems for you by managing who has opted in for eStatements and securely delivering them.
Streamline your billing process, improve patient payment satisfaction, and get paid faster!
Schedule a call with our experts today.
MailMyStatements works with other Industries.
Mailmystatements doesn’t just work with healthcare professionals, we have built customized messaging and billing solutions for clients from various industries. The ability to lower collection costs, manage outbound communications while offering creative payment options is a key driver for any company looking to reduce expenses and improve their customers overall brand experience.
Marketing and Provider Announcement Inserts
- Provide timely and transparent updates to patient communications
- Build trust and increase patient satisfaction
- Share special promotions or new service offerings with your patients
- Provide updates on policies to avoid future misunderstandings
HOW IT WORKS.
Everything from statement invoice printing to mailing can be improved with our innovative patient billing processes and cutting-edge technology. We make it easy for you to send electronic data from any medical database or system and then have your patient bills, statements, letters, or invoices printed and mailed the next business day.
*Mobile users tap on the boxes for more detailed information
STATEMENT PRINTINGOur invoice services print barcodes containing machine-readable insertion instructions for statement tracking and quality assurance.
ADDRESS VERIFICATIONWe validate addresses included in your patient's data profile to determine whether they may be CASS Certified.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
WE HAVE ANSWERS
Here is a list of Frequently-Asked Questions about how we can help you and your patients. It answers common questions related to statement design, data implementation, billing partnerships, and patient data compliance.
These FAQ’s are resources for hospitals, physicians, insurance payers, software companies, billing companies and billing collection companies.
Beyond healthcare, we work with state and federal government agencies, financial service firms, banks, and businesses in all industries involving client communication or billing and mailing solutions. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will further answer your inquiries.
Additional resources and information can be found on our blog.
Yes, MMS can add dunning messages for you. MMS can modify the entire communication based on the age of a balance as well as perform other customizations.
MMS stamps a mail date on all files processed and takes corresponding camera images of each sealed mail piece for secure historical reference.
The setup is free. There is simply a cost per statement mailed which is all inclusive of postage, envelopes, paper, printing, mailing, reporting, on-line tools and features, archiving, and customer service. The cost per statement is discounted based on monthly volume.
Yes, MMS is HITRUST certified so many healthcare clients rely on MMS because of the sensitivity of the information being processed but many other industry’s rely on MMS as well (e.g. banking, finance, insurance, service, utility, retail, legal, government, etc.).
Using color designs can highlight key information to your customers and improve the representation of your organization’s brand and messaging.
MMS simply saves organization’s time and money by automating the process. The bottom line is it’s faster and less expensive to outsource to MMS. MMS is HITRUST certified and can likely improve the quality of the communications as well.
Yes, MMS performs CASS address verification and NCOA updates on all addresses and provides automated options for handling exceptions.
Yes, all documents are available to be review before they are mailed. Features exist to take action on individual documents or entire files to insure things are sent out the way you intend.
All items are printed and mailed no later than the next business day.