Patient Statement Technology
Our standalone patient statement printing and mailing service helps increase patient payment satisfaction and reduces your administrative costs. You have the option to integrate with our advanced payment solutions or continue using your existing provider alongside our services. We’ll take care of the entire billing process, from statement design to printing, mailing, and tracking, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Digital and Traditional Patient Communications
Communication options for all types of patient preferences
- Sending eStatements is an effective way to reduce postage costs while appealing to digital patient preferences. However, securely managing who gets an eStatement and who gets a paper statement can be a challenge. We solve these problems by managing who has opted in for eStatements and securely delivering them.
- Provide patient eStatement options for further reduced overhead mailing costs.
- Mitigate USPS postage increases and reduce patient billing costs.
- Increase speed and efficiency of patient communications.
- Blockchain technology to increase digital opt-in for seamless distribution.
- Secured, automated, customizable to help optimize the patient experience.
- Simply export electronic billing data from your system and we will design, print, and mail all patient billing communications on your behalf.
- Our billing platform is compatible with virtually all practice management systems, hospital information systems, accounting systems, and payment collection systems.
- Seamless integration allows you to generate patient invoices to get paid faster.
- Statements processed before end-of-day will mail out the same day.
- Elegant and efficient.
- Modern design focus.
Innovative Patient Statement Design
Our patient-friendly billing statement template is designed to deliver an optimal patient payment experience. Not only will it help retain more patients, but also facilitates prompt payment solutions. The benefits of our patient statement solutions include:
Learn more about our innovative patient statement design solutions.
Patient Statement Design: Color Printing and Eye Science
Simple statement design tricks can help improve patient information retention, reduce confusion, and even encourage prompt payment action
Integrated Patient Statements and Payments
Working with a secure patient billing vendor that integrates patient payment collections into statement communications can help collect payments faster and improve the patient experience.
MailMyStatements Works with Other Industries
Mailmystatements doesn’t just work with healthcare professionals - we also build customized messaging and billing solutions for clients of various industries. The ability to lower collection costs and manage outbound communications while offering creative payment options is key for any business looking to reduce expenses and improve overall customer experience.
Patient Statement Inserts: Provider Announcements and Marketing
Capture your patients’ attention with new service offerings, policy changes, time-sensitive healthcare information, or seasonal announcements right at their fingertips.
Communicate important information with maximum efficiency and minimum added cost by simply adding mail inserts with your patient statements.
Our patient statement insert services include:
- Customizable layout: Choose from a variety of templates or upload your own design
- Decide between black and white or color printing
- Deliver a personalized message to create a unique patient experience and stand out from competitors
- Streamline large, high-volume mailing
- Stay compliant with laws and regulations by sending out timely notices
- Distribute communications meeting the highest standards of accuracy, privacy, and confidentiality required by the healthcare industry
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS
Here is a list of Frequently-Asked Questions about how we can help you and your patients. It answers common questions related to statement design, data implementation, billing partnerships, and patient data compliance. Additional resources can be found on our blog.
Yes, MMS can add dunning messages for you. MMS can modify the entire communication based on the age of a balance as well as perform other customizations.
MMS stamps a mail date on all files processed and takes corresponding camera images of each sealed mail piece for secure historical reference.
The setup is free. There is simply a cost per statement mailed which is all inclusive of postage, envelopes, paper, printing, mailing, reporting, on-line tools and features, archiving, and customer service. The cost per statement is discounted based on monthly volume.
Yes, MMS is HITRUST certified so many healthcare clients rely on MMS because of the sensitivity of the information being processed but many other industry’s rely on MMS as well (e.g. banking, finance, insurance, service, utility, retail, legal, government, etc.).
Using color designs can highlight key information to your customers and improve the representation of your organization’s brand and messaging.
MMS simply saves organization’s time and money by automating the process. The bottom line is it’s faster and less expensive to outsource to MMS. MMS is HITRUST certified and can likely improve the quality of the communications as well.
Yes, MMS performs CASS address verification and NCOA updates on all addresses and provides automated options for handling exceptions.
Yes, all documents are available to be review before they are mailed. Features exist to take action on individual documents or entire files to insure things are sent out the way you intend.
All items are printed and mailed no later than the next business day.