Medical Patient Billing, Statement Printing, & Mailing Services
Streamline your billing process and reduce overhead costs while improving the patient billing experience.
Our standalone patient statement printing and mailing service helps increase patient payment satisfaction and reduces your administrative costs. You have the option to integrate with our advanced payment solutions or continue using your existing provider alongside our services. We’ll take care of the entire billing process, from statement design to printing, mailing, and tracking, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Innovative Billing Statement Design
Our patient-friendly billing statement template is designed to deliver an optimal patient payment experience. Not only will it help you retain more patients but it will facilitate prompt payment solutions. The benefits of our patient billing solutions include:
- Clear, concise, and easy-to-understand patient billing statement layout
- Option to integrate charges from multiple medical providers or service departments to reduce paperwork and simplify patient payment solutions
- Comprehensible display of patient charge breakdown and payment instruction options to maximize collection efforts
- Contextual details and information to explain charges, reducing customer service queries
- Inclusion of insurance information to help patients understand their payment responsibilities
- Fully-customized design to increase brand recognition and facilitate patient payment solutions
Learn more about our innovative patient statement design solutions.
Medical Patient Billing and Mailing Solutions
Eliminate your patient billing struggles and save money with our innovative statement mailing processes with cutting-edge technology.
- Simply export electronic billing data from your system and we will design, print, and mail all patient billing communications on your behalf
- Our billing platform is compatible with virtually all practice management systems, hospital information systems, accounting systems, and payment collection systems
- HITRUST certified operations ensure compliance and eliminates your information security risks
- Seamless integration allows you to generate patient invoices to get paid faster
- Option for your patients to receive e-statements to further reduce overhead mailing costs
- All recipients’ addresses are validated against the National Change of Address (NCOA) database. We update all addresses before mailing your patient invoices, modifying information based on your custom processing rules.
- File acknowledgment reports, file summary reports, CASS address reports, and NCOA address reports can be viewed and downloaded on the portal, retrieved via SFTP, or integrated into third-party systems using the REST API so you can synchronize your patient information.
Streamline your billing process, improve patient payment satisfaction, and get paid faster!
Schedule a call with our experts today.
Marketing and Provider Announcement Inserts
- Provide timely and transparent updates to patient communications
- Build trust and increase patient satisfaction
- Share special promotions or new service offerings with your patients
- Provide updates on policies to avoid future misunderstandings
HOW IT WORKS.
Everything from statement invoice printing to mailing can be improved with our innovative patient billing processes and cutting-edge technology. We make it easy for you to send electronic data from any medical database or system and then have your patient bills, statements, letters, or invoices printed and mailed the next business day.
*Mobile users tap on the boxes for more detailed information
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
WE HAVE ANSWERS
Here is a list of Frequently-Asked Questions about how we can help you and your patients. It answers common questions related to statement design, data implementation, billing partnerships, and patient data compliance.
These FAQ’s are resources for hospitals, physicians, insurance payers, software companies, billing companies and billing collection companies.
Beyond healthcare, we work with state and federal government agencies, financial service firms, banks, and businesses in all industries involving client communication or billing and mailing solutions. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will further answer your inquiries.
Additional resources and information can be found on our blog.