Streamline your billing process and reduce overhead while improving the patient experience.
Our standalone patient statement service helps increase patient satisfaction and reduces your administrative cost. You have the option to integrate with our advanced payment solution or continue using your existing provider alongside this service. We’ll take care of the entire billing process, from statement design to printing, mailing, and tracking, so you don’t have to worry about a thing:
Innovative Statement Design
Our patient-friendly statement template is designed to deliver an optimal patient experience. Not only will it help you retain more patients but it will also facilitate prompt payment.
- Clear, concise, and easy-to-understand layout
- Option to integrate charges from different providers or departments to reduce paperwork and make it easy for patients to make payment
- Clear display and instruction on available payment options to increase collection
- Contextual information that explains charges to reduce customer service queries
- The inclusion of insurance information to help patients understand their responsibilities
- Fully-customized design to increase brand recognition
Learn more about our innovative patient statement design.
Printing and Mailing
Eliminate your billing troubles and save money with our innovative processes and cutting-edge technology.
- Simply export electronic billing data from your system and we will design, print, and mail all billing communications on your behalf
- Our platform is compatible with virtually all practice management systems, hospital information systems, accounting systems, and collection systems
- HITRUST certified operations ensures compliance and eliminates risks related to your information security
- Seamless integration allows you to generate invoices and get paid faster
- Option for your patients to receive e-statements to further reduce cost
- All recipients’ addresses are validated against the National Change of Address (NCOA) database. We update all addresses before mailing your invoices and modify the information based on your custom processing rules.
- File acknowledgment reports, file summary reports, CASS address reports, and NCOA address reports can be downloaded and viewed on the portal, retrieved via SFTP, or integrated into third-party systems using the REST API so you can synchronize your patient information.
Are you ready to streamline your billing process, improve patient satisfaction, and get paid faster?
Click the link below to schedule a call with our experts:
- Provide timely updates with patient communications to improve transparency,
- build trust, and increase patient satisfaction.
- Share special promotions or new service offerings with your current patients
- Provide updates on policies to avoid future misunderstanding
HOW IT WORKS.
Everything from invoice printing to mailing can be seamlessly improved with our innovative processes and cutting-edge technology. MMS makes it easy for clients to send electronic data from any system and then have their bills, statements, letters, or invoices printed and mailed the next business day.
Mobile users tap on the boxes for more detailed information
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Here is a list of Frequently-Asked Questions about how MMS can help you and your clients. It has answers to the most common questions people ask about Statement design, Implementation, Partnerships, and Compliance.
These FAQ’s are intended as a first resource for potential clients such as hospitals, physicians, insurance payers, software companies, billing companies and collection companies.
Outside of healthcare, MailMyStatements works with state and federal government, financial services firms, banks, and businesses in all industries that have a need to communicate or bill clients with printed and mailed communications. If you have more questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives can answer your questions in greater detail.
Additional informational resources can be found on our blog page.