If you have been using a third-party patient statement vendor to handle the billing process for your medical practice but aren’t quite satisfied with its services — there’s no reason to put up with providers that don’t meet all your needs.
Or, maybe you or your staff have been spending too much time on processing medical bills, and you’re always second-guessing whether you’re adhering to all the regulations governing data processing and privacy — it’s time to consider using a third-party billing solution to simplify your operation.
Some medical practices may be reluctant to switch their printing, mailing, and/or payment service provider.
We get it… it sounds complicated!
You have to transfer all your patient information, re-create your statement templates, learn new software, and re-train your staff. When this process isn’t orchestrated properly, it could be slow and error-prone. However, the cost of not having a streamlined and efficient billing process is even higher in the long run.
A reputable patient statement vendor can help you:
- Reduce administrative cost (and headaches!)
- Ensure that you’re adhering to the latest laws and regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, ACA Section 1557.)
- Apply industry best practices and enhance consistency in your process.
- Obtain metrics to monitor and gain control over the performance of your practice.
- Get paid faster!
- Offer additional collection options that your practice may not have the resources to implement alone!
If your billing solution provider isn’t going above and beyond to deliver these benefits, it’s time for a change.
Switching Your Medical Billing Vendor Doesn’t Have To Be a Pain
Upon arriving at the decision to simplify your billing and payment solutions, you should carefully examine all third-party options. While many vendors boast competitive pricing and ease of use, there are many more valid factors to consider. Use this checklist when comparing vendors, and you are much more likely to reduce the burden of statements and payments.
Find a patient statement vendor who…
- Offers a comprehensive onboarding process free of charge to make sure you and your staff are utilizing the platform effectively.
- Clearly prioritizes patient protection by implementing a variety of information safeguards like the HITRUST Certification
- Has a platform that integrates with many other systems to make the transfer of information quick, easy, and error-free.
- Helps design a patient-friendly statement template that will not only reflect your brand but also display all the necessary information in a way that facilitates payment.
- Offers an initial technical setup that takes only 24 – 48 hours to complete and provides all the software and tools you need so you don’t have to make any additional purchases, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition.
- Offers an advanced payment processing solution independent of the statement printing and mailing service to meet your needs and help you grow your practice.
- Offers customer service support team is available to assist you during the entire transition and onboarding process.
While many statement procurement vendors will meet some of these qualities, MailMyStatements may be the only option who combines software simplicity, affordability, customer service, and cybersecurity.
Get in touch with us to see how you can improve your patient experience.