7 Qualifications of a Reputable Patient Statement Vendor
Is your current third-party patient statement vendor not meeting your full expectations? Perhaps its services fall short of your essential needs. Overburdened by time-consuming medical bill processing and unsure of complete regulatory compliance? Consider embracing a streamlined third-party billing solution for operational efficiency.
Apprehension about switching printing, mailing, or payment service providers is understandable. Transferring patient information, recreating templates, learning new software, and retraining staff can appear daunting. While a poorly managed transition may be slow and error-prone, the cost of an inefficient billing process ultimately outweighs these concerns.
A reputable patient statement vendor can help you:
- Reduce administrative cost (and headaches!)
- Ensure that you’re adhering to the latest laws and regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, ACA, Section 1557.)
- Apply industry best practices and enhance consistency in your process.
- Obtain metrics to monitor and gain control over the performance of your practice.
- Get paid faster!
- Offer additional collection options that your practice may not have the resources to implement alone!
If your billing solution provider isn’t going above and beyond to deliver these benefits, it’s time for a change.
Switching Your Medical Billing Vendor Doesn’t Have To Be a Pain
Upon arriving at the decision to simplify your billing and payment solutions, you should carefully examine all third-party options. While many vendors boast competitive pricing and ease of use, there are many more valid factors to consider. Use this checklist when comparing vendors, and you are much more likely to reduce the burden of statements and payments.
Find a patient statement vendor who…
- Offers a comprehensive onboarding process free of charge to make sure you and your staff are utilizing the platform effectively.
- Clearly prioritizes patient protection by implementing a variety of information safeguards like the HITRUST Certification
- Has a platform that integrates with many other systems to make the transfer of information quick, easy, and error-free.
- Helps design a patient-friendly statement template that will not only reflect your brand but also display all the necessary information in a way that facilitates payment.
- Offers an initial technical setup that takes only 24 – 48 hours to complete and provides all the software and tools you need so you don’t have to make any additional purchases, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition.
- Offers an advanced payment processing solution independent of the statement printing and mailing service to meet your needs and help you grow your practice.
- Offers customer service support team is available to assist you during the entire transition and onboarding process.
While many statement procurement vendors will meet some of these qualities, MailMyStatements may be the only option that combines software simplicity, affordability, customer service, and cybersecurity.
Get in touch with us to see how you can improve your patient experience.